Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Part two of the last post!!!!!

Yo'' What's up? I am back with part two.
And it's about the election! The election is six days away!
And Obama or McCain is going to win the election!
That thing about the 250,000 dollar tax cut thing is a joke!
Because a couple of days ago Obama said that who ever is making under 200,000
will get a tax cut! Then Joe Biden said who ever is making under 150,000
will get a tax cut! JUNK!!!!!!! so what ever to that!!!
I don't know who is going to win!! McCain has a good chance of winning! I THINK!!
I can't Wait till Tuesday!!!!!! I wonder what McCain is thinking?
And Obama has a real good chance of winning A REAL GOOD CHANCE!!!
I wonder what Obama is thinking? that Joe the Plumber guy sure got famous off of just
a question he was in the spotlight when he just asked Obama about his tax thingy!!!
It's all crazy when Obama is in it!!!!! Biden sure is a nut if you ask me!!!!!

Well that's it on part 2
see ya later.

Jordan Whitman

1 comment:

Pastor Kevin Whitman said...

I appreciate your intellectually stimulating synopsis fo the election. It was invigorating.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates